Are you looking for new and creative ways to use your business cards? Here is my list of the Top 10 Ways To Utilize Your Business Cards:
10. Wear them. Use them as nametags at meetings and conferences instead of
the “Hello, my name is…” tags.
9. Scan your business card in and use it as a graphic for link exchanges with
8. Ask your neighborhood businesses if you may display your cards near the register.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
7.Tack them on bulletin boards at supermarkets, restaurants, retail stores,
the library etc… Tack them on at any places that have bulletin boards.
6. Give out two business cards at a time. One for your prospect or client, and
one for him/her to give away.
5. Place some on the table when you leave a restaurant.
4.Send a business card in every piece of correspondence. Letters and invoices etc… Sooner or later, the cards will be used.
3. Place your business cards in library books. You can also visit bookstores and place them in books related to your business.
2.If you are crafty you can mount them to greeting cards and send them to customers or prospects.
1. When mailing out information take a #10 envelope, facing you and
upside down, Fold the envelope into thirds. When you turn it around there is a little pocket to tuck your card in. Include it in your mailing. Use a colored
envelope to make the presentation more dramatic.
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.”
To Your Success!